Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Welcome to my book

Hello! I'm a 20-something Mom and an avid Harry Potter fan. When reading the final book I felt, as I'm sure many other fans felt, that there was too much missing between the last 2 chapters. So, I decided to write it. This is my first attempt at public writing, thus far I've never let anyone read the things I've written, but if this story comes out half as well as the story already formed in my head, I think others will enjoy reading it.

This story will be a continuation of the final Harry Potter book. Unlike a lot of fan fiction, I plan to stay as true to the original stories as possible. For example, there will be no Harry/Hermione hook up since in book 7 it is made clear that they don't feel that way about eachother. I'm just filling in the blanks as I see them, how I think they would have happened. JK Rowling did a lenghty interview following the release with tidbits of info on what they went on to become, like Ginny becoming a professional Quidditch player, but didn't give us enough information to quell our curiosity. So, that is what I will do. :-)

I hope you enjoy this story. If you don't, please don't bother to flame me. It is a FICTIONAL story, people. Rude and inappropriate comments will not be published.

Happy reading!

No comments: